ALMA-AIS Sommelier Master
A course to put the finishing touches to the Sommelier’s training with specific preparation dedicated to the management and promotion of wine.
Please find attached a presentation of the Master with a list of contents.
For further information, please contact:
Tel. +39 (0)521 525221
ALMA - AIS Diploma
- Sommeliers, Restaurateurs, Operators and Experts with a 3rd level AIS diploma, an ALMA Sommelier certificate (Superior Sommelier Course) or equivalent qualification.
- 5th Edition 23rd September 2012 – July 14th 2013
The course has been organised to allow those who work to take part, and requires students to be present at ALMA for the first 23 weeks, from September 23rd 2013 until July14th 2014 (including final exams) split as follows:
- Residential Phase: September 23rd 2013 – April 28th 2014
- Internship Phase: April 30th 2014 – June 15th 2014
- Final exams in ALMA: July 14th 2014
ALMA – AIS Master distance learning: http://master.almaais.cilea.it
The fee of €4,000 + 22% VAT includes the lectures and related teaching material, plus lunch on lesson days and field trips.
Attendance does not include subscription to AIS for the year 2013.
- Tasting techniques and sensory analysis
- Techniques for matching food-wine
- Other alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Gastronomy and new trends in cooking
- Basic marketing and consumer analysis
- Retail system
- Visual merchandising
- Wine communication
- Food safety and wine legislation
- Special guests
- Educational visits
- Distance learning