- Hospitality academy graduates
- Young Italian and International cooks with at least 2 years’ experience
- Students who have successfully completed the Cooking Techniques Course
- Fluent in Italian (lessons will be held in Italian)
- At least 18 years of age
- Highly motivated to start a career in Italian cuisine
- New to the catering world
A unique course in Italy, for those who want to invest in their future by learning Italian Cuisine from the best teachers and awarded Chefs.
Please note that this course is held completely in Italian. Students must be fluent in Italian at an advanced level.
Certificate of Professional Proficiency in Italian Cuisine (subject to mandatory final exam)