In collaboration with ICE (National Institute for Foreign Trade) and other public and private institutions, ALMA organizes and realizes training courses on an International level.
ALMA instructors travel to the main cities in every country to give lessons and cooking demonstrations to cooks, students, amateurs and teachers of culinary arts.
Thanks to ALMA, the main recipes of our traditions help convey the knowledge of the Italian gastronomy culture, and reinforce the product renown and presence abroad.
- Lunch: On teaching days, midday meals are provided at the School restaurant.
- Teaching materials: Students will be provided with teaching materials.
- Seminars and visits: Students will be able to attend seminars and visit food producers.
- Library: Students can use the library’s 12,000 volumes on food and drink (many are available to borrow).
- Accommodation: The Student Office can help you find accommodation in Colorno or Parma. For information on accommodation costs, please contact the office.
For further information about our courses abroad programs, contact us. Our staff is at your disposal to receive your requests and needs to create your best experience in ALMA!