Cookies are used to improve the services we offer. Some are strictly necessary to the website’s functionality, while others allow you to optimize its performance and offer a better user experience.
You will then find detailed information on what cookies are, what type of cookies this website uses, how you can uninstall them in your browser and how to specifically block «third party» cookies.
WHAT ARE COOKIES
Cookies are small text files sent by a server to the user’s device (usually to the Internet browser) when they access a website page. Cookies enable the web server to save information that will be used during the same visit (session cookies) or during subsequent visits (persistent cookies).
Cookies facilitate website navigation, enable storage of pages visited and other specific information, such as the most frequently visited pages, connection errors, etc.
Cookies are stored, based on the user’s preferences, by the individual browser on the specific device used (computer, tablet, smartphone).
Browsers (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari etc.) are often set to automatically accept cookies. However, users can change the default setting in order to turn off or delete cookies; the consequence of doing this, however, will be that optimal use of some areas of the website could be prevented. Therefore, for optimal use of this website, users should set their browser to accept cookies.
During navigation, users may also receive on their terminal cookies from other website (so called «third party» cookies) directly set up by the controllers of the websites and used for the purpose and in the manner defined by them.
Technical cookies: these are cookies needed for navigation of a website and use of its functions, such as to enable correct display of pages or access to reserved areas. Therefore, disabling this type of cookies will prevent such activities. They are not used for other purposes and can also be subdivided into:
- navigation or session cookies: which ensure normal navigation and use of the website
- function cookies: which enable user navigation according to a set of selected criteria (e.g. language) to improve the service provided to users
Performance cookies: these cookies collect information on the efficiency of a website’s response to users’ requests in an anonymous form, with the only aim of improving the functionality of the Internet site; for example, which pages are visited most frequently by users, whether there were errors or delays in the provision of web pages. Profiling cookies: these are designed to create user profiles and are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences shown by users during web navigation.This site does not use profiling cookies.
When visiting our www.alma.scuolacucina.it website, users could receive on their device cookies managed by other organizations (third party cookies): this occurs because the site may contain elements such as images, maps, specific links to website pages or web services. These cookies can be sent to the users’ browser by third companies directly from their websites, which can be accessed by navigating the www.alma.scuolacucina.it website.
For information transparency, we are listing below the third party services present on our website, the purpose and links to the information pages of the various services:
The website uses Google Analytics, a web traffic analysis service supplied by Google, Inc. (“Google”). This service is used to gather statistical data that allow us to improve the users’ experience of our website. Google Analytics users «cookie» to gather and analyse information relating to the users’ method of interaction with the website in an aggregated form (for example most visited pages, visitors’ geographic origin, etc.). Google stores the information gathered on their servers in the United States.
The data generated by Google Analytics are stored by Google as indicated in their Privacy Information through the following link https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=it
To read the Privacy Information of Google Inc., independent controller of data related to the Google Analytics service, see the website http://www.google.com/intl/it/policies/privacy/
Users can opt out of Google Analytics by installing on their browser an additional opt-out tool supplied by Google: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
On the pages of this site there are buttons and widgets of Social Networks to facilitate interaction with Social platforms and direct sharing of contents.
For your information, we list the web addresses for the privacy information and the cookie management methods of the various social networks:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies
- Twitter: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170519-uso-dei-cookie-e-di-altre-tecnologie-simili-da-parte-di-twitter
- YouTube: http://www.google.com/intl/it/policies/privacy
Remarketing e Behavioral Targeting
These services allow this Application and its partners to inform, optimize and serve advertising based on past use of this Application by the User. This activity is performed by tracking Usage Data and by using Cookies, information that is transferred to the partners that manage the remarketing and behavioral targeting activity.
- AdWords Remarketing (Google)
- AdWords Remarketing is a Remarketing and Behavioral Targeting service provided by Google Inc. that connects the activity of this Application with the Adwords advertising network and the Doubleclick Cookie.
- Personal Data collected: Cookie and Usage data.
- Facebook Remarketing (Facebook, Inc.)
- Facebook Remarketing is a Remarketing and Behavioral Targeting service provided by Facebook, Inc. that links the activity of this Application with the Facebook advertising network.
- Cookie «embed» Twitter
- It’s a service of interaction with the social network Twitter, provided by Twitter Inc. that allows you to view the services linked to your Twitter account on our site. You can find other specific information on http://twitter.com/privacy
SPAM protection service provided by Google: http://www.google.com/intl/it/policies/privacy
Users can decide whether to accept or reject cookies using their browser settings.
The following links take you to the information pages of the main browsers:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT
- Do bear in mind that if you choose to block cookies, this could affect or prevent website functions.