- 18 years of age or older
- Intermediate knowledge of English language
- Applicants older than 40 years of age are asked to submit a motivational letter
Take part in the next Open Day
Get more information about the course. Check out the next dates!
This unique course will offer students the possibility to enter the world of Italian pasta production, learning specific techniques for both dry and fresh pasta as well as how to deal with production for direct sales and catering service. This is the perfect chance for all international students who wish to learn the techniques of pasta making and production both for fresh pasta laboratory and catering to have a real professionalizing experience and make a step forward to entrepreneurship in the industry.
The Course is held in English language.
For any further queries, click here and contact us through our form
Click below to find out more about the educational path.
- Full time
- 5 days per week
- 3 weeks of demonstration and hands on sessions
- Traineeship phase: optional and activated at the discretion of the Director of Education upon evaluation of the residential phase
- Fresh, dry, filled pasta
- Hand made pasta
- Pasta making using professional machinery
- Drying, pasteurisation and shelf life
- Historical background on pasta
- Setting, cleaning, maintenance of machineries
- Production process, Food cost and Waste management
- Set up and equip a fresh pasta workshop
- Cooking Pasta
- Italian restaurant dinner – pasta courses
- Master pasta maker
- Owner of gastronomic activities and workshops
- Catering & Restaurants
- Fresh pasta and related laboratories
- Self-employed activities
Next edition available soon! Stay tuned.
Do you wish to know more or are you still in doubt about what program works best for you?
Book your 1-to-1 Personal Online Orientation Meeting!
You will have the possibility to organize a Skype or a WhatsApp call with our Admission Team and ask your questions. A chance to know more about the educational path and application procedure as well as learn about the extra services offered by the school.
Enjoy our Virtual Open Day
In total safety, by connecting from your home PC or smartphone, you will be able to “virtually enter” the School, listen live to the presentation of the course held by our staff and ask them all the questions you want.
Certificate of Attendance “Italian Pasta Program”
Official Price: € 4.900 (VAT included)
OFFER PRICE: € 3.650 (VAT included)
If you would like to participate in more than one Italian Iconic Course, please contact us for more information on the Iconic Program Packages