A prestigious qualification for the world of work.
ALMA affirms its authority and reliability as a higher education centre in the hotel and catering sector through the awards it has earned and the certifications achieved for its courses:
- Memorandum of Understanding with the Ministero della Pubblica Istruzione Università e Ricerca (MIUR – Ministry of Education): The ALMA School is an international point of reference as a Higher Education Centre for training Italian Cookery professionals;
- ALMA is certified by the Emilia Romagna Region under code 5290 for training programmes;
- ALMA works with the Istituto italiano per Il commercio Estero (ICE) (Italian Chamber of Commerce for Overseas Trade) to promote Italy’s food and agricultural heritage around the world;
- ALMA works with the University of Parma to promote the region;
- Memorandum of Understanding with EXPO 2015 “Feeding the planet – Energy for life”: recognised as “EXPO Ambassador”, ALMA ran the educational programme EXPO 2015 to raise awareness among students and teachers on these topics, contents and implementation of the Expo;
- ALMA is certified UNI EN ISO 9001:2015 by SGS Italia spa for design and performing of training courses for restaurant and hospitality business operator. Design and management of team-building programs, conventions for companies and commercial organizations, and cultural and enogastronomic events.
- ALMA participates in the steering committees of the Week of Italian Cookery in the World and Parma City of Gastronomy.
ALMA received the prestigious Tourism Award in the Italian Cuisine category in 2016, awarded by the Italian Chamber of Commerce in China; the award was collected on our behalf by Chef, Carlo Cracco