- Hospitality academy graduates
- Young Italian and International pastry cooks with basic experience
- Students who have successfully completed the Basic Pastry Techniques Course
- Fluent in Italian (lessons will be held in Italian)
- At least 18 years of age
- Highly motivated to start a career in confectionery
- New to the catering world
This course is for those looking to acquire and master the basics of Italian confectionery under the tutelage of acclaimed pastry chefs.
Please note that this course is held completely in Italian. To attend this course, you must be fluent in Italian at an advanced level.
Professional Pastry Chef (subject to mandatory final exam)