Policy Document Article 13 of Reg. EU (GDPR) 2016/679
In compliance with the provisions of EU Reg. 2016/679 (European Regulation for the protection of personal detail) we provide the necessary information regarding the processing of personal data provided. The statement must not be considered valid for other websites that may be consulted through links on the internet sites of the domain owner, who is not to be considered in any way responsible for websites of third parties.
This information is provided pursuant to Art. 13 of Reg. EU 2016/679 (European Regulation for the protection of personal data) and is also inspired by the provisions of Directive 2002/58 / EC, as updated by Directive 2009/136/EC, regarding Cookies and by the Provision issued by the Italian Data Protection Authority on May 8, 2014 regarding cookies.
Personal data that can be processed: «personal data»: any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person («data subject»); an identifiable natural person is one that can be identified, either directly or indirectly, by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online ID or one or more characteristic features of his physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity; (C26, C27, C30)
Specific policies may be presented on the Website pages in relation to particular services or processing of the data provided.
For more information on the cookies used by this website please see the cookies policy
pursuant to Articles 4 and 24 of Reg. EU 2016/679 is
Alma srl International School of Italian Cuisine
located at Piazza Garibaldi 26, 43056 Colorno (Parma) Italy, - in the person of the pro-tempore legal representative,
Tel. + 039 0521 -525211,
The list of data supervisors pursuant to articles 4 and 28 of Reg. EU 2016/679 is constantly updated and available by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the headquarters in Colorno at Piazza Garibaldi 26, 43056 Colorno (Parma) Italy
PURPOSES OF THE DATA PROCESSING
The personal data provided will be processed in compliance with the conditions of Art. 6 f) Reg. EU 2016/679 for the following purposes:
- navigation on this website;
- possible compilation of data collection forms, login and/or sending the information requested with a contact request;
- possible compilation of data collection forms for personnel selection;
- possible compilation of data collection forms for receiving newsletters or promotional communications in general by e-mail.
LEGAL BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSING
Data processing is based on Article 6, paragraph 1, letter f): (recital 47), taking into consideration the reasonable expectations of data subjects at the time and in the context of the collection of personal data, when the subject can reasonably expect that processing for that purpose may take place.
RECIPIENTS OR CATEGORIES OF DATA RECIPIENTS
The personal data provided will be communicated to recipients, who will process the data, acting as Data Processors (Article 28 of Reg. EU 2016/679) and/or as natural persons acting under the authority of the Data Controller and the Data Processor (Article 29 of Reg. EU 2016/679), for the purposes listed above in point 1B. Specifically, the data will be communicated to:
- the national sales/distribution network; - subjects that provide services for the management of the information system and communication networks (including e-mail); - agencies or firms for consultancy or assistance purposes; - authorities responsible for enforcement of compliance with the law and/or provisions of public bodies, upon request. In case of administrative-accounting purposes, the data may be transmitted to companies providing business information for the assessment of solvency and payment behaviour and/or to subjects for purposes of credit collection. Subjects belonging to the aforesaid categories perform the function of Data Processors, or operate in complete autonomy as separate Data Controllers. The list of Data Processors is constantly updated and available by writing to email@example.com or to the registered headquarters at Piazza Garibaldi 26, 43056 Colorno (Parma) Italy
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO A THIRD COUNTRY AND/OR AN INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION AND SAFEGUARDS
The personal data provided may be transferred to countries belonging to the European Union and to countries outside the EU, in order to comply with the aforementioned purposes.
The data will be transferred according to Article 44 - General principle for the transfer; Article 45 - Transfer on the basis of an adequacy decision; Article 46 - Transfer subject to appropriate safeguards, specifically the data will be transferred:
- to third countries or international organizations regarding which the Commission has carried out an adequacy assessment (Art. 45 of Reg. EU 2016/679;
- to third countries or international organizations that have provided adequate safeguards and on condition that enforceable data subject rights and effective legal remedies for data subjects are available (Art. 46 of Reg. EU 2016/679, also with contractual clauses and the other provisions referred to in Article 46, paragraph 3)
- to third countries or international organizations on the basis of binding corporate rules for companies belonging to the same business group (Article 47 of Reg. EU 2016/679;
- towards third countries or international organizations on the basis of derogations for specific situations (Article 49 of Reg. EU 2016/679)
The data subject may obtain information on data transfer safeguards by email or by writing to the registered headquarters at Piazza Garibaldi 26, 43056 Colorno (Parma), Italy.
PERIOD OF DATA STORAGE OR CRITERIA FOR DETERMINING THE PERIOD/h3>
The processing will be carried out by automated means and manually, with methods and tools aimed at guaranteeing maximum security and privacy, by subjects specifically appointed to do so.
In compliance with the provisions of Art. 5, paragraph 1, letter e) of Reg. EU 2016/679 personal data collected will be stored kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed. Storage of personal data depends on the purpose of processing:
- navigation on this website (session);
- for contact request (maximum 1 year);
- data collection for personnel selection (maximum 24 months);
- receiving newsletters or promotional communications in general by e-mail until consent is revoked pursuant to Art. 7, point 3.
The subject can obtain information about the criteria determining the timing of the withdrawal of consent by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECTS
You can assert your rights as established by Regulation EU 2016/679, by contacting the Data Controller, sending an e-mail to email@example.com or writing to the headquarters of the Data Controller indicated above.
You have the right, at any time, to obtain from the Data Controller access to your personal data (Article 15), to modify it (Article 16) or erase it (Article 17), or to limit processing (art. 18) or oppose data processing based on legitimate interest (Article 21).
2C Withdrawal of consent. Data processing has no legal basis in consent but in legitimate interest. If the treatment is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing based on the consent given prior to its withdrawal.
To oppose data processing and to exercise other rights, you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org
2D You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
2E You are not obliged to provide personal data. You are free to provide personal data in the dedicated areas on the website. Failure to provide personal data will make it impossible to use the services offered by the data controller.
2F There is no automated decision-making process.
Updated on 16/05/2018